🔹 Running Recovery Gear that I use daily, easy pick up from Amazon:
• Cryosphere Cold Massage Roller: https://amzn.to/2n7JP9E
• Hyperice Vyper 2.0 Vibrating Foam Roller: https://amzn.to/31vAkA2
• Hoka Recovery Slide Sandal: https://amzn.to/34Al8Dl
• Compressport calf sleeves for recovery: https://amzn.to/2LPNkdd
• Foot Log massage tool: https://amzn.to/2DMdBq2
• Trigger Point Foam Roller: https://amzn.to/31xO4tA
• Foam Roller: https://amzn.to/2H7YBUi
• Balance Stability Disc for ankle strength: https://amzn.to/2ZWCDzd
• Epsom Salt: https://amzn.to/2GYPm9W
• Turmeric Tea: https://amzn.to/2VhDxj6
🔹👟 My current Running Shoes from Running Warehouse ⬇️
• Nike Zoom Fly 3: https://www.runningwarehouse.com/catp...
• Nike Turbo 2: https://www.runningwarehouse.com/catp...
• New Balance Beacon v2: https://www.runningwarehouse.com/catp...
• New Balance FuelCell Rebel: https://www.runningwarehouse.com/catp...
• Hoka Rincon: https://www.runningwarehouse.com/HOKA...
• Hoka Carbon X: https://www.runningwarehouse.com/HOKA...
• Salomon Speedcross 5: https://www.runningwarehouse.com/catp...
• Hoka EVO Speedgoat: https://www.runningwarehouse.com/catp...
• Saucony Mad River TR: https://www.runningwarehouse.com/Sauc...
🔹 My Favorite Running Outerwear from Amazon ⬇️
• Salomon Sense Tee Shirt: https://amzn.to/2mxQoC2
• Halo Headband for sweat: https://amzn.to/31Ez4tL
🔹 My Favorite RUNNING Gear from Amazon ⬇️
• Spenco Cushioning Insole: https://amzn.to/2kLjqxa
• Squirrel's Nut Butter Anti-Chafing Salve: https://amzn.to/2KQ1dsw
• Lumi Shoe Spray for all those smelly running shoes: https://amzn.to/2Y1BK3Q
• Nathan Handheld Insulated Water Bottle: https://amzn.to/2YAAS54
• SMITH Chromapop Max Sunglasses: https://amzn.to/2OzHukI
🧦 My Favorite RUNNING SOCKS ⬇️
• SMARTWOOL: https://amzn.to/2Vn7hMo
• STANCE: https://amzn.to/2DGXN96
• DARN TOUGH: https://amzn.to/2CIWfcO
🔹 T-Shirts, Hoodies, Stickers, and much more: https://teespring.com/stores/demoor-g...
"Seek Beauty, Work Hard, and Love Each Other"
🔹 Next Races:
- October 20th: Amsterdam Marathon - Netherlands
- (mystery race)
- November 15th: World Mountain Running Championships - Argentina
- December 15th: Spartan Trail US Championship - California
🔹 Training this week:
Monday September 30:
⁃ 24 miles Long Run Steady
⁃ Gym: lift, plyos, stretch, foam, pool
Tuesday October 1:
- 10 miles am steasy
- 6 miles easy
Wednesday October 2:
⁃ 9 mile threshold run
- 8 mile steasy
Thursday October 3:
- 15 miles Grays & Torreys
- 6 miles easy
Friday October 4:
- 8 miles easy
⁃ Gym: stretch, foam, pool, plyometrics, lift + strides
Saturday October 5:
- 3 mile shakeout + strides
Sunday October 6:
- 12K US Mt Championships
- Warm up, Cool Down
🔹 Daily Running Vlog Write-Up
Why I run slow in order to race fast. I cannot wait to read your easy day running strategy. I hope I made some sense on the topic of easy day running in order to race fast. We must rest well in order to train fast, and then race fast.
🔹 SOCIAL MEDIA and PO BOX
My personal Strava: https://www.strava.com/athletes/20320892
DeMoor Global Running on Strava: https://www.strava.com/clubs/demoorgl...
Email updates: http://eepurl.com/dH-K05
My Email: [email protected]
My Shoe Size: 7.5 men's US sizing
Seth James DeMoor
PO BOX 1972
Englewood, CO 80150
🔹 In this daily running vlog, you will hear my thoughts on training for 5k running races up to ultra marathons. Also, we will discuss the best running shoes of 2019, and running shoes that are not working in the current calendar year. I'll do my best to help you find a running shoe that works best for your feet. How to find a running shoe is never easy, running shoe stores can be intimidating at times, so I'm here to help! Ask your running shoe questions in the comments. Subscribe today if you're looking for more of all three in life!
Seth James DeMoor Daily Running Vlog Channel
Work Hard &
Love Each Other
daily vlog seth james demoor running vlog long distance running tips running shoe reviews running gear running motivation how to start running how to run motivation for exercise motivation to start running running inspiration nike run club how to run fast how to run faster best running shoes 2019 best neutral running shoes nike running shoes 2019 best trail running shoes how to choose a running shoe
Download MP4 Download MP3
Download MP4 Download MP3